Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tucson (cont'd)

We had another great interview in Tucson, and I'm definitely expecting to finally get a good job offer. You can check out the firm here. We had dinner with the junior associate at the firm. His name is Rob and he's been at the firm since he graduated from the U of A last year. He and his wife were very nice. They are LDS and are getting ready to have their sixth child in September. He said that the partners in the firm go out of their way to make sure that he is able to fulfill all of his family, church and work obligations. He said on a typical day he gets to the firm around 6:00 am, and that the firm makes sure he gets out of there to spend plenty of time at home. They are really generous people and I think this firm might be a great opportunity for me.

What I want from you people is to tell me if I were get to work around 6:00 am, what time should I be getting home? Please Vote - I'll let you know when Rob said he actually gets home in a couple of days so you can all know how great this job might be after I get a feel for how people are voting. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I were getting there at 6:00 . . .
3 would be awesome
4 would be good
I would expect 5 or 6
If it were a typical sweat-shop firm, (which it doesn't sound like), it would probably be more like 7ish, and you would also have to work Saturdays (and on-call Sundays)