Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Follow up

Seven people voted? Seriously, that's all I get? Seven people? It appears I have grossly overestimated my readership. Slackers.

The "correct" answer, or at least the answer that Rob gave is 6:00 pm. So he works 6-6. I've had occasional days like that in lawschool, but never on a sustained basis. I definitely think that Rob has the right idea getting up super early so that he can be home early to spend more time with the family before going to bed. Poor Margaret would just have to get used to me being gone before anyone wakes up. Six isn't too bad for getting home though, I suppose.

The good news is that I just heard from Rob today and it looks like the Tucson firm is going to be giving me an official offer. The official offer will include the salary, benefits and odds and ends of what they will do should I take the job. I should get it in the mail either by the end of this week or early next week. I am pretty excited about it. I really was impressed by the people that I met at this firm and Tucson isn't THAT far away. Plus, at least I am now sure that I will not be facing graduation with a fat bunch of nothing on the horizon. That's worth several years of 12 hour days right? Right?

1 comment:

Dan Evans said...

Do you get home at 6:00p.m. or leave the office at 6:00p.m.? It makes a difference (Just ask Jan).